Sorry have not been about

 Everything is okay. Thank you for all the good wishes, and I apologise for not getting back as yet.  Unfortunately real life has got in the way. I have managed to get over the infection.  As soon as the antibiotics had finished I then had substantial pains again.  We wondered whether I was sensitive to something, and so as part of trying to locate which item if any was causing an issue, I started off with milk. We normally have full fat milk, and so have changed this for the Red top.  What a difference within a day and I have been far more comfier than I have been in a long while. After gall bladder surgery apparently you can end up with sensitivities to different foods, and have to gradually reintroduce them.  Just one of those things.  

I am currently getting ready to go down to Cornwall sometime this week.  I have a whole host of jobs to do before I go, which I am slowly working my way through, but am slowly getting there. I can only do so much, but certain things need to be sorted out before we go.  Plus we are waiting for a delivery of an item before we can leave out.

So it is harum scarum here at the moment, but will get there in the end.

I very much am looking forward to the trip it has been too long coming.

I have some other bits and bobs to do on the preserving front as well, but more about that in a separate post before we leave out.

Sorry it is short and sweet.

Will catchup soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I hope you find out the things which are still upsetting your gall bladder so you can avoid them. Enjoy Cornwall and do lots of crafting. I hope you get to Glastonbury this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just come across your blog.I live in Cornwall.Hope you enjoyed my part of the world.I have had my gallbladder out and found the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in. Hope all is well and you are on the mend. Prayers and positive thought coming across the pond to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are well pattypan. Its been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ladies, sorry for not getting back to you have been away on a 13 week stay in Cornwall and have only just got back. Did not take computer with us and I do not have Blogger attached to my phone so unable to log whilst away. Just to let you know am well and back and hopefully get into the rythm of blogging again in the next few days. Lee, very much enjoy your part of the world. Things are getting better for me on that front although still a few niggles will see how that goes. BB, am getting there with working out a routine of what I can eat and when I can eat it. Evening is a definite no no. Therese Y, am okay honey and hopefully will be back into full swing in the next few days. Take care all Tricia x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts