A busy day

 It has been a busy, muggy warm day here in Peterborough.  I did not get to half of what I had hoped to get to done and am part way through some of the items that I had planned.  However there we are such is life.  

I shall report back on what I have managed to do tomorrow for the #Everybitcountschallenge Day 1.  I will probably post the day after doing stuff rather than on the actual day as it will give me more time on the computer for posts.


If any of you are interested in following the challenge, even if you are not taking part, the posts from like-minded ladies can be found on Instagram on 

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/everybitcountschallenge/

You will have to scroll down the first nine squares to reach the newer posts, but there are lots of interesting projects going on and all of them very different.  Certainly am getting some ideas for future projects.

Fortunately I had managed to achieve the Black Cherry and Apple jam, the Blackberry and Apple Jelly and the Blackberry and Apple cheese in the past few days so it is not a complete loss.  Shall be looking for Blackberries again tomorrow as the bushes have had a break from me for about four days.  Will probably go with OH first thing tomorrow complete with my colander weather permitting.

Hope everyone is managing to get things done despite the muggy weather.

Catch you tomorrow.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts