Ever ended up with half a jar or just some marmalade on the pantry shelf and not really know what to do with it. Here are some ideas
- Mix marmalade with some honey and fresh grated ginger and use as a marinade for chicken. This is very tasty.
- Combine chopped rosemary and marmalade and spread over a leg of lamb half way through the roasting.
- Add a tablespoon of marmalade to your gravy for roast pork, lamb, and chicken to give a tangy richness
- Heat up some marmalade in a pan with some water once warmed through sieve to remove the rinds and then serve as an orange sauce with some ice cream or with duck to create your own duck a l'orange.
- Make a Marmalade cake.
- Use half a jar in a home made steam sponge pudding to create a self saucing pudding.