Spring Forward Fall Back

Tonight we change the clocks and loose an hour in bed; but with this kind of weather and lighter evenings I don't think anyone really minds too much as we reap the benefits of having more time to do things in daylight hours.  All the seasons are pretty special but the winter months speak of hibernation whereas in Spring and Summer most people want to be out and about and packing what they can into any one day and travelling if they can.  I am rather restless this weekend I must say getting itchy feet, but we can only do what we can do. I am sat down whilst writing this post and Squeak has just spotted me.  As soon as I sit down I am fair game for a certain persistent moggie to push her way onto my knee and perch - she tries to keep me there as long as she can. She loves her mum.

So don't forget to change the clocks - especially if you have to be somewhere.

Take care

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts