Its been a busy one and it is not over yet

Saturday morning;

I went food shopping this morning as we needed a bit of a top up with various bits and bobs which is now all sorted.  however my feet have not been cooperating today at all and it has been heavy going on the walking - I just have not been able to speed along like I normally do which has been a bit of a hindrance.  But I got there in the end. 

I started in Waitrose; OH came back from fishing and so he came and collected the shopping and took it home and I then went into town buying several things and coming back a couple of times.  The majority of the what I bought was food as I needed a bit of a top up. 

I also hit the veg shop and bought quite a bit of stuff to process into bottles.  I still have quite a bit of stuff to do.  I have apricots to bottle, as well as fruit for a mixed white fruit salad, and pineapples for pineapple jam.  I also have apricots to make jam and also make chutney with they were vastly reduced so I shall start the jam and the chutney off tomorrow evening hopefully -if not it will be Monday after I get back from the hospital - its physio again on monday.    I also have apples that were reduced to make apple juice out of  - my bottles arrived the other day I will probably start on that on Tuesday evening all being well.

I have invested in a steam cleaner one that is a steam mop but also has a detachable hand held device.  It was on offer in Wilkos and so I am going to give it a whirl and see how I get on with it.  my other little hand held one packed up and I used to use that a lot.

Sunday

We had to go to the butchers to get something to eat for dinner as I forgot to get something out last night although we had a lovely meal yesterday.  I ended up buying a big piece of beef but I managed to get three joints out of it two fair sized ones together with the end bit that we had for tea. Got the meat packaged up and into the freezers.  Also popped in some more sausages and some pate and a haslet.  Got Oh some Stilton.

Since I have been home I have been busy sorting cupboards out in the kitchen washing down everything including the contents time consuming but needs doing will probably still be carrying on still on Monday.

Had tea = served with peas, mixed veg ie broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, shredded buttered cabbage, peas and home made Yorkshire pudding, mashed potato and gravy. It went down very well.



Tomorrow;

Is another day a page yet to be written although certain planned events through the day.  I will catch up with everyone then.

Till then take care.

Pattypan

Comments

Popular Posts