Followers

Saturday, 15 April 2017

The Pound Shop and. Some more fruit bushes

Yesterday while shopping I nipped into one of the pound shops that I do not get to very regularly and stocked up on some items which I use on a day to day basis. Things like shower gels soap etc.

I came across some lovely cupcake cases.

Some Purple spotted ones.



 Some lovely blue floral ones.


Some lovely pal tourqoise green spotted ones.



And some Muffin cups.

A lovely mint green


And rose pink.  Both are spotted.


Its my birthday in a few weeks so thought I would stock up whilst I can.  I have seen some cake carriers as well that I would nit mind. Cake carriers what does she need them for.  We have a tradition at work that when its your birthday you leave cakes in the kitchen for work colleagues so I thiught this year would make them myself and I will need a couple of cake carriers for this purpose.

I also stocked up on some foil and plastic containers for freezing meals vegetables and fruit and soups.  I dont like wasting stuff so if there is a good meal still to be had but we dont fancy it at that particular moment into the freezer it goes.

I also unexpectedly found some more fruit bushes.  This time blueberry redcurrant and gooseberry.  So I am well chuffed.  I was hoping to do an awful lot in the gsrden this weekend but the weather is not too brilliant at the moment. Fingers crossed though.

Catch you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by. I love to receive comments and to make new friends so please say Hi. Pattypan

Meet the Moggies

  • Merlin (approx 18 months)
  • Squeak (approx 2 years)
  • Poppy (approx 16 years)
  • Tyson (approx 17 years)
  • Tinky (official name Clover approx 18 years)