Weekend Round up

Well I did not do much this weekend; nothing of which I had planned.  During the week when I went to Asda I ended up buying another book this time the River Maid by Dilly Court.  (Not my image but from the website)



I got my nose hooked into that and that was it OH did not see me for the best part of the weekend!   I cannot wait to get the next part which is the Summer Maiden and not yet published.  For more information on this new to me Author and her repertoire of books please see her website here.


I have found her style of writing very easy and light hearted and I am looking forward to the second part of this trilogy the Summer Maiden which continues the story.  Now I have to wait. Not good at that.

Apart from the usual household chores, washing, ironing etc. Very little done.  I am however very tired again and extremely stiff in the hip and leg area - a very bad arthritis flare.  OH and I were only saying the other day that winter has been too long and grey and cold this year and most people cannot wait for it to be over with.

I was up for 6:00am and the sky was just starting to lighten.  It will not be long before it is light in the mornings again.  Thank goodness.

Saying that though we have woken to persistent fine drizzle with the sky very overcast. Looks as though it might be in for the day (I hope not).

Right am off to get my porridge and get ready for work.  Ohhps nearly forgot to book my transport.

Better get a wriggle on.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you have been feeling stiff and sore, and hope that at least reading the book cheered you up and took your mind off the pain.

    It definitely feels like it's time for winter to shove off - though the birds have started singing and the frogs are in the wildlife pond making "whoopee"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts