Lazy Sunday afternoon

We are in the throes of a very lazy Sunday afternoon here just doing whatever we have a fancy to do but knowing that there is company about.

We have not long had a nice hot milky coffee each (Missy a tea) and also some toast and cheese.  We bought a few different ones from the new farm shop we went to and bought some Lincolnshire Poacher and a mature Lincolnshire Poacher, Stilton and a goats cheese.  I like the Poacher cheese but it is not one I can eat a lot of in one fair sitting.  Still it is nice for a change, but the Vintage is a little too strong for me.  Suits OH better.

We have the rib of beef for tea tonight served simply with some shredded steamed cabbage, mashed potato, carrot and swede crush, peas and broccoli with lots of gravy.  Just served simply.  Am looking forward to it.

Right I am going back to browse my books and doing some more research for the blog.  I like Lazy Sunday afternoons.  Do you?

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts