Deep in sorting

Sorry deep into sorting the lounge out and trying to find homes for the stuff that we are finding.  We have not used the front room for a while and so it became a bit of a dumping ground.  OH is in there passing stuff through and I am trying to find it a home or chuck it in the bin or charity shop pile.  It occurred to me that if we can get the front room all tickety boo I might be able to start off on one of my ventures.  However that will mean opening up the front door.  Not too sure on that one.  Will have another think.  

Also belatedly had the first slice of my Christmas cake.  Nice and sticky and flavoursome. Well I have always done things in my own time and space .

Right better had get a wriggle on.

Hopefully catch up a little later on.

Pattypan

x



Comments

  1. You must have a large house Patty, I know you talk about your kitchen, and the dining room and I thought you just had one lounge, I didn't realise that you had an additional lounge that you didn't use. No wonder youre always so busy with a large home to look after. We only have a tiny little cottage with one very small lounge and a dining room kitchen (Which is larger than the lounge - wrong way round really) - like you, our bathroom is downstairs but we added on a large conservatory and summer house for extra space - it is really hard to find space for items when you have a sort out - when I had my light bulb moment and had a major de clutter, 39 bags went to the tip, 3 big boxes went to the charity shop and I sold stuff on ebay and books and CD's on Ziffit - it was amazing what I'd accumulated over the years and I felt and still feel much better for having that clear out - I haven't allowed it to creep back in neither - if something comes into the house then something has to go back out to make space for the new item. You'll feel better when it's done, just a lot of hard work getting there - anyway I hope you're keeping well and the headache has well and truly left you in peace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, having a good clear out is very therapeutic! Hope you can get it all ship shape and Bristol fashion soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts