Just a quick pop in

Hopefully back to normal tomorrow.

Today has not gone to plan.  I knew I had a hospital appointment this morning for an echocardiogram but could not remember the time or indeed which Department that they wanted me to report to.  I also could not locate the letter of appointment.  I rang the hospital from the number on the search bar and it was a wrong number.  So in the end I ended up ringing through to the main switchboard and asked to be put through to the right Department.  A couple of phone calls later and I ended up speaking to the right person.  My appointment was at 8:15pm.  Ooohps.  Very apologetic, and they very kindly squeezed me in at 10:05am.  It was about 9:05am by this time. 

I rushed around and got ready and then legged it, getting there in plenty of time.  And as I said to the gentleman who conducted the testing, I had already given my heart a good work out.  Must say that he pressed a little hard and it was a little un-comfy but fingers crossed everything is okay.  I should hear in due course.  That is the testing finished for now I hope.  

Walked all the way back got home just after 11:00am and treated myself to a milky coffee when I got in.  Have pottered here and there for the rest of the day but feeling a little tired have taken it steady.  I intend to start with a vengeance again tomorrow.    

Am still weary and we have had a decent tea.  OH has had lamb again a repeat of yesterday.  I have had scrambled egg and some Gravlax.  It was delicious.  It has been cold again here today.  Will not be long before I hit the decks as I need to get an early start tomorrow.  An awful lot to do.  

Catch you soon. 

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts