Sunday Round Up

It has been a busy day - an early start and has been non-stop with no let up.  Starting to get stuff sorted and balanced though which is a good thing.  Don't feel too good at the moment though bit stuffed up with a sore throat.  Fingers crossed it isn't as I could do without the lurgey at the moment.  

We have had a nice tea  - not a joint this week just some double lamb chops served with potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and Yorkshire pudding.  It was quite tasty.  I then treated myself to a couple of fluffy pancakes with sugar and the juice of a Sicilian lemon on.  they were delicious am now completely stuffed.

Have not done too much tonight watched a couple of programmes and it will not be long before I hit the decks.  My back is gipping me too.  Probably all the lifting up of boxes up and downstairs.  

Still finding lots of lovely stuff.  Found my Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady Dinner service which has been -repacked in bubble wrap.

Was a bit peeved though as I had a box of vintage musical steins which I had found at the charity shops over the years and a sandwich platter with matching plates. Two of the steins and the sandwich platter were smashed to pieces.  So not a  happy bunny in that regard.  These things happen. The only other casualties so far are a couple of green hock glasses.

Right had better get a wriggle on.  Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts