Cooler

-In the past few days it has it has been cooler and the weather has been windy. Autumn seems on the way in but things seem to be all mixed up.  Rosehips are only just starting to redden as are the haws still green. Yet blackberries are in full swing and elderberries do not seem so many thus far. There are not many sloes either I think the hotter weather has impacted quite a bit.

I did not sleep well last night apart from being absolutely shattered.  It was a full moon and could see it from my bedroom window in all its glory.  Something magical about the moon but more so the full moon.  It speaks of change and a new broom.  The cooler it gets the more layers of clothing will go on.  I have been wearing a lightweight jumper for the past few days in any event.

As I did not sleep well last night I have overslept this morning. I feel better for it.  It is chilly and it is wet; indeed torrential rain again I hope that is it for the day but I doubt it.  The weather seems to be all over the shop at the moment.

I had wanted to get out into the garden but when it is like this it is not worth it and so  I am frustrated that I cannot get out.  It will have to be something housebound today.  OH is working overtime again today and will be home very shortly.

I have plans to make a cottage pie for tea; comfort food something warm to cheer us up.  The mince is from Aldi and is a double pack so I am hoping to get a Lasagna and a Spaghetti Bolognese out of it as well.  I have plenty of fresh Basil in the garden in a relatively sheltered place that I can add.

Right must get on.  Not quite sure what I am going to tackle at the moment.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts