Just a quick pop in

It has been cold and windy here today in Peterborough and I am just popping in to apologise for the lack of posts for the moment.  Cannot get my thoughts into order as I want them to be.  Am a bit numb, and have turned to my crochet for mindless, monotonous and rhythmic work, which allows me space in my head to roam and keeps my hands occupied and keeps me focused.  My way of coping and trying to heal.

I now have 18 squares crocheted. I am aiming for 36 of these two pattern ways and then 18 of plain turquoise and 18 of plain white.   If it is not a reasonable size by then will add more squares to make it up.  I am not following a pattern, just making it up as I go along. It will make another useful throw for the stash out of a few minutes here and there.
Perhaps not the quickest blanket but making the most of the time I have in any event and doing something productive with it.

We have had egg, bacon and tomatoes for tea with some bread and butter.  Yet again something quick, something that I do not have to think about in any great detail.

Would just like to thank you all for your kind comments and support once again.  Will be back soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Hope your feeling more like yourself soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how craftwork can be so therapeutic and hope that it helps take your mind off things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts