Saturday round up

Today has been a relatively pleasant day and started with me going to patchwork class.  Unfortunately I was unable to locate my machine extension table and also the foot control for my machine so I ended up going to sit with my friend who had started a new jelly roll quilt with the theme of sailing boats and the sea in jolly red, whites and blues.  It was certainly starting to come to life by the time we had to leave.  I started working a small needlepoint panel with pansies on and when I sit later on I shall do some more as it is working up quite quickly despite there being tiny details in different colours to work.  I am concentrating on those first where I can.

I paid a visit to the veg shop grabbed some red peppers, , a cauliflower, some kale, some onions, some celery, potatoes carrots and I have some roasted veggies on the go with lashings of garlic.  Joining them shortly will be some Italian sausages which will not take long to do once the veggies are on the way.  A hearty supper for a cold night.

I also popped to the Co-Op and got some peas, cat food and milk.  We have eggs in so if he wants something to eat after our supper I can always pop a pancake or two on.

Dennis the Menace seems to have landed and the wind has been getting progressively worse all afternoon.  Hopefully everyone will keep safe wherever you are in the country.  It is horrible out there.  

Take care wherever you are.  

Pattypan 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts