- Make the Seville Orange Marmalade.
- Make Lemon Marmalade.
- Make Pumpkin Marmalade
- Do the ironing [part done 25.01.10]
- Make the crab apple and cranberry jelly (frozen cranberries)
- Knit at least another square for the knitted throw/blanket. [started]
- Pot up the Amaryllis kit I was bought for Christmas.
- Pot up the Paper Whites kit that I was bought for Christmas.
- Start off a fresh ginger beer kit. [done 25.01.10]
- Cut some more strips for my denim clippie rug.
- Pheasant Casserole for tomorrow night (was still frozen tonight) Did this last night before I went to bed - got it on the go. Added, home dried mushrooms, leeks, carrots, peas, the remains of the gravy from Sunday lunch, mixed herbs, teaspoon of marmite, thyme, parsnip, marigold vegetable powder, Hugh Fearnely Whittingstalls Souper Mix 2 teaspoons, white pepper, two oxos, water to mix stock. Pop everything into the slow cooker, brown pheasant in butter in frying pan to give a better colour - I did mine on low overnight in the slow cooker, really doesn't need as long -next time will put in about 45 minuters before completion. But it was very tasty. (Eaten with gusto with Mash potatos, peas, broccoli. -It was nice to have a nice hot meal waiting).
- Respond to emails
- Put ironing away in wardrobes and drawers - currently airing
- Do washing up
- Make appointment to have my eyes tested [forgot glasses today and couldn't see a thing OH had to come to the rescue] not good when you are at a computer screen most of the day.
- Wash cat bedding completed (26.01.10)
- Wash dog bedding completed (26.01.10)
Too tired to do very much tonight - its a very cold night here again - the cold gets into my bones and slows me up. Maybe tomorrow will be a better one.
I think that will do for starters.
Wish me luck.