Quick pop in

Sorry I have not been around to day as I have been at a friend's home, which has given OH some peace and quiet on his day off and he has been able to please himself.  He has tomorrow off as well.

It has been very cold here today.  I was up before OH for a change and when I got up there was a thick rhymed frost on the ground.  It has not really warmed up for the rest of the day even though the sun came out for a little while which is always a blessing on a cold winter's day.

Since coming home it has been a quiet lazy comfortable time watching a little TV and having supper.  We had garlic Kiev's  which were delicious.

So not much going on, just chilling and taking a chance to breathe a little although I have a lot to do tomorrow.

I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts