Thankfully

The Migraine has gone...… In its place lack of sleep.  Have had difficulty the past few nights (and no doubt I am not the only one as have laid awake for ages nodding off when it has got slightly although not much cooler in the early hours.  Because of the heat yesterday I did not do much then.  We were supposed to go to the tip today but it has been far too hot.  You have to be sensible.  Hopefully OH will be able to go first thing tomorrow when it is a bit cooler.  I will be out for much of tomorrow in any event so I am hoping it cools down just a little bit.

Hopefully by the time I come back in the late afternoon it will have cooled down yet again for me to potter and do a little bit of this and that.

I nipped into town late this afternoon as I needed a small table for where I am going tomorrow and I managed to get a decent sized sturdy one that will be ideal to use again in the future at any events I may have to go to or alternatively to use at home for doing crafting on.  Its a win win situation in any event.

I also bought some more new towels.  You can never have enough towels.  Any old ones are recycled for the animals as they all get a wash and brush up every so often even the cats.

I also nipped into Bonne Marche and picked up a couple of more tops, short sleeved ones.

As it has been so hot again today did not fancy much for tea so we had a large prawn cocktail each which has been ideal from my perspective  as I really did not fancy much to eat in any event.

Right better get a wriggle on as I have my stuff to sort for tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x




Comments

  1. I think this weather is causing many people to have migraines. Be kind to yourself and wear a hat as you work in the sunshine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeannieuk, thankfully it now seems to have faded but a lot of it I know is due to the barometric pressure. My arthritis is always worst and I stiffen up with the damp and humidity but at the end of the day it is just one of those things. Pattypanxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts