Breakfast this morning

Something very simple bread and butter with salted caramel spread.  Now I was a little anxious about this as most of my experience with salted caramel anything is that it is too salty.  This was a jar of spread that I had in the pantry.  I could not make my mind up what I wanted and when I spotted the jar I thought that would more than do.  I was actually looking for a jar of chocolate spread at the time.

However I am happy to report that this was not over-salty in fact for my palate just right.  Lush I am not going to have a slim waistline with this on the menu!

I also thought how nice this would be to receive in a Christmas hamper and I thought that perhaps you would do too. So I thought I would research a recipe and this is the one that appealed to me.  Salted Caramel Spread.

However I will not be able to make a tester batch of this before the weekend.

I think this would be lovely on crumpets or on pancakes or indeed as a layer in a cake with fresh cream or buttercream.  Yum.

I now have the rumblies in the tumblies.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts