Another Quiet Day

I attempted a really early night last night and it did not work.  I was very tired, but in the early hours hardly got a wink of sleep.  Will attempt another early night tonight as I really do need it.  Feeling drained again and cannot settle to anything.

Today has been another day that did not go to plan. I had to complete some unexpected paperwork and get it into the post, that took me a little while to deal with together with required enclosures which I also had to locate.  However all now done and dusted and hopefully that has put that little issue to bed.

In the end I decided just to give up and do absolutely nothing even though I am itching to get on with things. Did some surfing on the Internet on a couple of things am interested in It has been a dull and intermittently wet day today and not one where I could get washing dried.  That is another week out of the way with as we are on Friday again tomorrow. I am not quite sure where time is going to at the moment.  Hopefully the weather might be better tomorrow.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited.  I hope so as I have so much to do on all fronts and I really want to be doing it and getting it out of the way.  Focus Patricia, focus!  (Me telling me off - I am only ever called Patricia when I am in bother - well at least by my family!).

It will be very much a kitchen day tomorrow though as I need to get cleared for the weekend.  Pantry and fridge also need sorting out.

Right off to do nothing for a change.

Have a lovely evening whatever you might be up to.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

We had our duplicate meal of fish as we had yesterday and yet again this went down very nicely.  Now completely stuffed.

Comments

Popular Posts