What a Pretty Pickle

It had been arranged sometime ago that ,I would cover a Charity Evening to raise funds for Marie Curie in my capacity as a Reader, giving messages and card readings and some mediumship readings.  I had it in my head that the event and venue was tomorrow and purely by chance I found out that I had got my dates wrong.  As a consequence it was a bit of a rush and I forgot half of my stuff including my business cards (I only just had time to sort my recording machine out) before having to rush out.  I did about six 15 minute readings which has raised much needed funds for Marie Curie together with two of my colleagues, Kerrie and Alec and one of Kerrie's Trainees Tracey.  It was a very good evening and I have met some very lovely people.  We all belong to the Psychic and Spiritual Fellowship which meets once a month for an evening of mediumship.  Our Founder Member Jacqueline Lesley is still actively involved.

Please see her website for details here:



The Psychic and Spiritual Fellowship website is here:




We have a meeting on the first Wednesday in the month having a different speaker and some back by popular demand.  The evenings are usually very entertaining and we have met some lovely people over the years.   Our monthly meetings raise much needed funds for local people but also raise awareness of spirit within the community and provide a sociable evening from Mediums from all over the country.  It is basically a win win situation we get to learn and in that learning we are able to help local people who fall through the net where charitable support is concerned.  Full details of where the meeting is held are on the PSF website as mentioned above. So if you are ever in Peterborough on the first Wednesday of every month come and join us.  You are more than welcome.  If you do come to see us come and say hello.  I am usually at the back of the Hall through the evening giving Reiki taster healing sessions.  It would be lovely if you could join us.  The next meeting is next Wednesday.

Hopefully meet you there.


Pattypan (aka Tricia)

x

Comments

  1. I would love to come if I was closer, but unfortunately am too far away. I will have to see if there is a meeting closer to where I live. Love fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria

    Never mind the sentiment and intention is there. It was a very good evening.

    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts