Lovely afternoon

spent predominantly pottering in the garden in the sun.  Still got a heck of a way to go but gradually bit by bit we are starting to get there. Later I have some garden shelves to sort out and pop some of my potted plants on to so that I can create further room for potting up plants and displaying them.  It is a case of do a little rearrange it and then do a bit more.  Should be okay in the long term just slow whilst I get things sorted.  

I have been out all afternoon so the Doctor should not complain too much I think I have had my quota of vitamin D for today at least.

The plants potted up are nice, healthy and strong and depending on whether I manage to do what needs to be done they should make some very good plants indeed.  All look very healthy.  They are going to get their first feed this evening.

So plodding ever onwards or as my father used to say slowly, slowly catch a monkey.

I am off to carry on and try and locate the cat who stayed out all night with no supper.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts