Update

I had a lovely lunch with my friend and a good catch up.  I know I said I would not wander into town afterwards but I did and ended up buying some new undies, socks, pjs etc. which were sorely needed.

I then went to Waitrose for a few bits on the way back and the afternoon had gone.

We walked Missy.  When we came back we nipped off to B & Q and got some more gravel.  Came back and added some of it and then started hacking back a very large cotoneaster which has been resident in the garden since before we arrived here some 32 years ago.  Got that all sorted bits of twig and holly leaves ouch all over but managed to get them all up.  Dustbins/Wheelie bins all three of them are now in situ in the front garden.

Windows were washed, door washed, we just have to do the privet hedge and add the new post box and that is the garden (apart from some hangers and planters) all done and dusted.  Must say even though it is not completed at the moment it does look very tidy and smart.

Right have things to do still, hopefully catch up with you tomorrow when it will be a back garden day weather permitting.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts