Today

Was going to be so full of possibilities.  In the end I fell back asleep and have been out for the count for a while.  The cold has put in another re-appearance and it is just a matter of keeping myself warm and just need to do what I can to keep myself comfortable. It is a bit of a b..... but its the only way to deal with things.



It is grey, overcast and chilly to boot which never helps my mood.  However kick myself up the bum time I have so much to be grateful for.  It is just that my mojo has done another runner.  

Last night for tea we had deep fried chicken and home made chips followed by orange pancakes which went down very nicely.  Tonight we have cottage pie some proper comfort food to finish the weekly meals off.  A different schedule for the weekend meals they tend to be more relaxed and we eat at times to suit ourselves rather than the accepted times to eat during the week.

Not sure what we are having tonight but pasta and Bolognese sounds a possibility.  Quick, simple and tasty and will more than make a meal.  Might have fruit and cream for afters.

Right I am off to try and catch up a bit.

Hopefully catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts