Running Late

Not on empty but seriously running late.  I walked Missy this afternoon.  It is lovely to nosey at the Christmas decorations that are up in various houses down the street twinkling through the windows. Looks very pretty.

OH worked overtime today and came home a little earlier than planned in order to take me to the main Post Office to drop off my parcel which has now been delivered safely.  I am trying to get stuff off the same day so it is out of the way.  Sometimes like at the weekend I cannot do this but the sooner they are out of the way the better and on to the next one (hopefully).  To tell you the truth I am quite enjoying it and it is nice being my own boss rather than working for someone else at the moment. Will see how it goes.

So after getting home I have set too and prepared tonight's tea.  Our usual Monday evening offerings which is basically Sunday meal all over again all warmed up with lashings of hot gravy.  It is cold out there tonight so that lovely hot meal has gone down very nicely and warmed us both up.  However quite where the evening has gone I am not too sure.

I shall have another forage around tomorrow to see what else I can put up on Ebay for sale and get another listing underway.

Right am off to have a nosey at something in a magazine I have found and cannot quite remember reading.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Well done with getting the first Ebay parcels away. It will all be quicker once you get the hang of it. My OH wants me to list something tomorrow, as if we got what others are going for (or more) it would make Christmas merry here! We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BB, hope you get it listed and hope it sells for you. Anything to make Christmas a little merrier and you do deserve a little outside intervention now and then. Are all the children going to be with you again this Christmas. Hope so. Take care. Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts