FLORAL EMBROIDERY PATTERN TUTORIAL - start to finish easy beginner embro...




Whilst trawling the Internet recently I found this excellent little tutorial on how to embroider.  Very thorough instructions given, but there is a download of a pattern outline link on this one too.  PLEASE NOTE THOUGH THAT THIS IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR OWN USE ONLY AND IS NOT TO BE RESOLD OR REDISTRIBUTED.  I have included the link here in an effort to get people having a go at embroidery.

https://www.stitchingsabbatical.com/free-pattern/

If you do not want to work it now, it may well be worth downloading the pattern and storing it somewhere safe. I had recently found a similar kind of thing on another Tutorial on You Tube by a different lady who also produced incredible work, but I think this version is more finely worked.  However, when I went to the link the pattern was not available as the lady who started the Tutorial has gone on to create a business from it.  You can understand it at the end of the day, which is why as I say if you download the pattern and keep it somewhere safe you can come back and play another day.  I must say that this gave me several ideas for Christmas presents, but the Tutorial helps demystify some of the stitches.  Might also encourage some of you who do not embroider at the moment to have a go.


I have a big box of embroidery threads and lots of linens, so for this one do not have to incur any expenditure which is a "win win" for me.  The pattern itself is also reminiscent of my 21st birthday china.


Catch you soon.


Pattypan


x

Comments

Popular Posts