Family Day

On Sunday my partner and I were taken out to lunch by my mum. My brother also came with his wife and their two boys, my nephews and we really had a lovely day. Its not often I see my brother and his family so it was nice to play catch up. We both work full time and so have little spare time as such. Although I speak to Mum every night and go often to see her as often as I can. Its a while since I saw the boys, and the eldest is now 5 inches taller than his aunty and the youngest is not far off me. Although I don't see my brother that often - he is a very good brother and I know that if I needed him he would be there. The same as if he needed help I would be there for him. Family values that have been instilled in us since we were small by both our parents - no matter what our differences.

We then went back to mum's for a cup of tea and a natter and it was all very pleasant. I am lucky to have the love of a good family.

Comments

Popular Posts