Belated Birthday surprise







For my day job I work full time as a legal secretary - which trade I have followed for the past 24 years. So it was a really nice surprise when I returned to work this morning to find my desk all decorated up to the nines with banners, a badge and bunting and two helium balloons tied to my chair (have had the feeling that I was going to lift off all day). Wasn't expecting anything but the girls had really gone to town, had a collection and bought a bottle of bubbly, cards, a big 50 badge, the two helium balloons the cards, a bunch of flowers and a pamper pack pressie. I did really well. But for me the best bit was the surprise. Thank you girls.

Comments

  1. I just had to make time to visit only one blog today to wish you a Happy Belated BIG 5-0 Pattypan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth I really had a good time - nothing over the top just good company and good conversation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts