My Birthday

The birthday girl

(I don't like having my photo being taken)


Well it's Official I am half a century years old. Yep its my 50th birthday today I am officially ancient according to my baby brother and my cousin! I have had a lovely day; my mum took us as a whole family out to lunch. We went to a local hostelry that does a very good line in carveries and had a very delicious lunch; we then adjourned and went back to my mum's for a little while. Mum had made me a cake which tasted absolutely yummy.

Here it is made with love



And here's my mum bless her heart - I do love her such a lot - she is a very special lady.

Comments

  1. A belated "Happy Birthday"! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just me again :-) (Kadeeae/Consuming The Harvest)

    Trying a sign in with a more current OpenId.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts