Catch up

Just an update to let you all know everything is okay - am decamped at mother's home at the moment as looking after her after her operation yesterday but will log back on as soon as I am home again and hopefully will have my new laptop as well by then. Hope everyone is okay beautiful sunny morning here this morning. Got up at 7.00 a.m. made sure mum was comfortable and had a cup of coffee, had breakfast the usual routine OH arrived at 8.00 a.m. to bring me back into town. Surprisingly we were back in Peterborough in about 20 minutes obviously hit the traffic just right, as mum lives about 15 to 20 miles out of Peterborough and there is usually a tail back of traffic from the villages and outlying villages where she lives, so didn't do too badly. It was nice to come in from the villages - I really must escape the City its doing my head in. Oh for the peace and quiet of the countryside.

Catch up soon hope everyone is okay

xx

Comments

  1. I hope your mother mends well and feels ok. Must be so nice for her to have you to help out :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts