2025 has been a lot busier for me overall. Of course there have been hiccups and things going wrong but that is par for the course and you just have to "pivot" and change course, get on with things as they happen to you. Sometimes though it is like digging yourself out of treacle. There is a saying that goes something along the lines of if it does not break you, then it makes you. That for me is forever the silver light in sometimes murky waters. 2025 has been positive in many ways. I officially retired and I seem to be finding my "peace" along the way. I am also having to realise and appreciate that my limitations due a lot of the time to medical issues need to be taken more seriously and adapted more. Unfortunately I have added another couple of conditions to the list and quite frankly am getting very bored with it and frustrated with the limitations that are imposed as a result of trying to keep myself healthy. I am here, I am pres...
That's really quite some list you have there! I am contemplating bottling fruit for the first time. (I know . . .) Could you possibly do a post to talk me through it please?
ReplyDeleteHi BB,
ReplyDeleteWill gladly do this for you - have started a post in any event. Please bear with me I am out this evening to the Psychic & Spiratual Fellowship, a group run by my friend Jacqueline Lesley - its a group for like minded people or for people to learn more about esoteric subjects and I am on the Committee. It helps to raise funds for local good causes, the ones that usually slip through the net and people who attend learn something too so its a win win situation. Bear with me will get it sorted out so that you can have a play.
Take care
Tricia
xx