2012.02.20 Monday evening

I thought I would post early this evening as I have a lot to do - notably to do with the bedroom it looks as though I am going to be in there for sometime, but I don't care as long as I get it all sorted and tickety boo it might take a night or two.  And the UFO's.  Sadly I have found more. I really am going to have to get myself into gear and get a wriggle on as how they are stored at the moment is taking up useful space which is very much at a premium.  Already this evening I have scrubbed up two large boxes into which to put up some linen under the bed.  Now that the airing cupboard is now a walk in closet, I really could do with a proper linen store.  I have also been trying to sort out my numerous magazines stash of all things craft and needlework.  That is also going to take some doing but I have made a start.  The idea is to sort out and then store in magazine holders in the computer room so that I can find everything which I can't at the moment.  Needless to say I get somewhat distracted when I see a pattern I particularly like.  But I cannot start anything new until the UFO's are completed.

We have had a frugal tea this evening, home made French soup with a touch of chilli and grated cheese served with fresh home made bread.  I always find a lovely home made soup to be not only tasty but very filling.  For pudding we are having some peach meringues and cream (shop bought meringue, tinned peaches 30pence a tin and a box of 8 meringues for 99p  and some evaporated tin milk)Some evenings I don't fancy a lot to eat and tonight is one of them, but it was very tasty all the same.

Catch up soon hopefully later on.

Hope you have all had a good day.

I am off to sort out under the bed now - I may be back later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts