The Sun has got his hat on Hip Hip Hip Hooray the Sun has got his hat on and is coming out to play.

So the words of the popular song go, but today the Sun has made a return to our grey skies and is bathing everywhere in its brilliance, coaxing life out of its shell, it is indeed a beautiful spring morning this Sunday in Peterborough

I have not long come down, Demetri was squawking to go out and play so he has been released from his overnight confinement  Squeak is now fed and the house is now quiet and still, as much as a house in town can be,  Apart from the ticking of the clock on the wall.  Outside is full of gentle goings on the call of  cockerl in my neighbours garden, singing his heart out on this beautiful morning glorying iun the return of the sun ; sounds reminisicent of the countryside but not quite the same.  An enthusiastic bunch of cyclists going out for the Sunday ride by the front of the house and the occasional car go by; it is a gentle day compared to the rest of the week.

The return of the sun makes me feel vibrant and alive and I can feel the sap rising, I really want to return to the countryside, to be more connected with the seasons as I miss so much here in town .  There is so much I have to do and so much I want to do, but they will come I have great faith in this.  We all have a journey to make but it is not the journey that is the learning curve it is the situations and experiences we encounter along the way and how we deal with them that is the imoprtant part.  It equips us with skills we are not necessarily aware of so that we can be stronger and firmer in our convictions and abilities in the future.  Regrets bother me so I am aiming to live in the here an now.  For whatever reasons decsions are made they are the right decisions at that particular time, and it is the circumstances that change.

I had a wonderful day yesterday but I will tell you more about that later on.

Right I must get on I have things to do and I want to enjoy this wonderful day at home even if it is only dealing with mundane things, they can be like balm to the weary mind and soothing in their own way.

I hope the Sun has got his hat on for you today wherever you are

Will pop by soon

Enjoy your Sunday

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Like the changing of the seasons outside, inside 'tis the 'mundane' things that help to keep the rhythm flowing....

    Have a lovely Sunday, Trica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had some nice weather in the week, but it's been cold & dull here all day...

    We're now in front of the fire with the kitties, so we're all lovely & warm!

    Have a good week Pattypan.

    K&S xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts