Good Morning

Good morning everyone what a beautiful day it is; I have been up since the crack of dawn around 5 am it has been nice and crisp chilly not uncomfortable as early morn slides into day and the sun is out in all her glory.  Mornings like this make me feel invigorated and it is a pleasure for me to see the day in this early as normally I am tucked up fast asleep.  I have a bit of a problem in that I am more inclined to be an owl and start doing things at the wrong time of day. Can't just be sat doing nothing not my nature. Needless to say this has completely confused the cats.  Squeak refused to get up when I did and I left her covered up in the middle of the bed (she sleeps on top covered by her own blanket). Demetri has been in and out like a fiddlers elbow cannot make his mind up whether he is in or out.  At the moment he has just had his brekkie (still no sign of Squeak) no doubt she will come down shortly balling for her food.  Pampered mogs.

I am gently pottering do a little bit of this an a little bit of that; my mum is coming for late lunch and I have been getting dinner prepped.  We are having a leg of lamb its a firm favourite here but the price isn't so we only tend to have it when it is on offer.  I usually do it studded with garlic and rosemary however mum isn't a fan of garlic so will do it plain today just for her.  We like it that way too but by choice bung in lots of garlic.

Right upward and onward have things to do and life is for living it is not a rehearsal so I am off to enjoy my day - I hope everyone else has a smashing day too.  Hopefully I will catch up with everyone later on am off to enjoy the promise of this fantastic new day.

Love to everyone

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Blimey, I thought I was early this morning (7am), you've certainly got the jump on me!
    I'm off to clear the breakfast debris from the kitchen before spending a few hours planting seeds in the greenhouse.
    Thank lamb sounds good ;o)
    Have a great day.
    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts