Rest of the day

Since getting the greenhouses sorted I have come in and set about tea.  I have cooked home made cauliflower cheese, roast chicken, sausagemeat stuffing, carrots, peas,yorkshire puddings, bread sauce, roast potatoes, roast onion with lashings of gravy and it went down very well too.  There is plenty left for tomorrow night's tea so should be a quick meal tomorrow night when I get in.  Must say it was extremely yummy.  My lap has now been commandeered by a certain cat who has decided that I have to stay put and give her some fuss.  I still have to get the other one in. I have been watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

I normally meet my friend for lunch on a Monday or a Tuesday but she is on a weeks holiday, lucky girl so I am free to amble round town at my leisure during lunch hour this week.  I always try and get out during the lunch hour to get some exercise and to also get some fresh air.

Sorry its short and sweet I am tired out and ready for bed.

Take care

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts