What did we have for tea tonight

Something lovely (well I think it is) and a recipe I go back to time and time again.  It is so simple to make and an ideal dish for your OH to cook (even when they are not used to the kitchen) and it is cheap too.  What did I have Hawaain chicken .  Here is the recipe here (sorry no photos still cannot find the camera) but take it from me it is delicious and an ideal meal to have if you have friends come round to supper too.  Here is the link: http://tarragonnthyme.blogspot.co.uk/2009/01/hawaain-chicken.html together with the recipe.  On paper it sounds an odd combination but it really does work and is very tasty.

For afters we had English Strawberries a sprinkling of sugar and softly whipped double cream and it was scrummy.

Right now we have tea out the way I will go and see how my honey and sunflower bread is doing.

Catch you later

Pattypan

xxx

Comments

  1. Hi Pattypan
    Just took a look at your recipe, it sounds yummy, will have to give it a try one day, if hubby is willing, don't think my son would eat it though but you never know!

    Am liking the stawberries and cream too.. Mmmmmmm

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts