A little bit of luck

I had a little bit of luck the other week; each month I pay into a work's lottery syndicate where we choose one number each.  The bonus ball each week is the number we use and it depends on the Lottery bonus ball number as to who wins.  I found myself the very lucky winner of £49.00 which I have put to some bits for my kitchen that I have had my eye on for a few months or so.  If you like a little bit of a treat for me after not having had anything much in the past few years or so.  Some of you will say oh not gadgets again, but you see I really do use my gadgets especially when it comes to doing fancy bits and bobs and I get a lot of pleasure from them as I really enjoy cooking and messing around either decorating things  or experimenting with something new.  So what have I indulged in.

The first item is related to the Cheesemaking post a little while ago.  I have invested in a digital thermometer which I think will come in very useful with the Cheesemaking but also with sweetmaking as well.



The second item is a 4 serving pie maker



And the third item is a cake pop maker

 

So I have some more toys to play with in due course  I see all sorts of uses for these three items and I am well chuffed,

You could say quietly chuffed as I am going to be able to have a play

Catch up soon

Pattypan

xxx

Comments

  1. congratulations on the win ,and the crochet find in the charity shop . I bought some china cups and saucers to add to my collection last week .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Tricia. I think you chose sensibly and if anyone deserves a treat or two, it has to be you. I look forward to seeing what you have created (the pie baker looks especially useful).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what you needed :o)
    Great 'toys' have fun using them.
    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts