Morning to the Potty Household

Well I am up and ready for action.  I am likely to be esconced in the kitchen for the best part of the day completing the projects I started yesterday.  I have also started some apple jelly for some chilli jelly.  My recipes tend to fluctuate a bit whilst I am in the throes of doing things and sometimes I go back and make the recipes I had intended to do with a fresh batch of ingredients and some times time comes into why I don't always do a recipe.  Needless to say there is still lots to do. I also have a gammon to retrieve and cook and some bread buns to make so I shall have quite a bit to do.  And then of course I have to strip the kitchen out completely so I think I had better get a wriggle on.

Better get on


Catch up later on

Pattypan (or should that be Pottypan?)

xx

Comments

Popular Posts