Walk a Little Slower

In this hurly burly life of ours sometimes it does us good to stop, listen and smell the roses.  As adults we often forget what the world appears like to a small child., big hurly burley and frightening.

 I found this recently on the web and loved the sentiment.  I hope you do too


We all walk in the footsteps of our parents and many of our ways and habits are learned from them but sometimes seeing things throug a child's eyes gives you a whole new perspective.

Take care and have a good day

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. That's beautiful, and worth remembering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see the amazement in a childs face as they see things we take for granted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular posts from this blog

Proper tinned Sterilised Cream - where did it go - Can you still get it - Updated

2025 Another Year Passes

Parsnip, Apple and Ginger Chutney