Charity Shop finds

I have fallen lucky again at the Charity Shop this month -  a stash of wool and the pattern - there is not quite enough to do the whole jumper in my size - but I like the wool and I have a pale minty green wool that I can knit the rib bands and the sleeves in and a fancy wool at £1 a ball not bad.  There are 10 balls and the pattern was 10 pence.


And these two super Cross Stich pieces hours and hours of painstaking work - someone else's loss but my gain






These two cross stitch picture cost me £14 for the two £8 for the Humpty Dumpty and £6 for the Home Sweet Home - so I did not do too badly.
 
There are other items but I was really chuffed with these finds this weekend.


Catch up soon

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Your lucky day I reckon! I have passed on knitting in favour of crochet these days - it doesn't matter if I drop a stitch then! The x-stitch pictures represent SO much work and great that you appreciate them enough to give them a new home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts