Sunday Evening Catch Up

Well tonights roast dinner turned out pretty well and the meat was definitely tasty.  I shall definitely do belly pork joints this way again.  This type of cut would also be good for Rilletes.

Anyway here are the photos - I think they speak for themselves.








I have also cooked the ham for pack ups  this is now cooling down in the pan; the beauty of this is I have more stock for gravies and soups with lots of flavour which is heading into the freezer this time in individual ice cube trays which will when they are frozen then be bagged up with labels.

Tea was late as I had not started it until later  - I fell asleep again this afternoon on the settee and have lost another couple of hours.  Watched Poldark and then started pottering in getting things ready for tomorrow.

I was going to pop up a post this evening about what we were experimenting with but this will have to wait until tomorrow when I will pop up a post tomorrow evening.

Catch you then

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts