Sometimes Giving a little

Gives so much pleasure.  I found a couple of new Disney children's books at the weekend and I immediately thought of my friend's little girl who is a delightful child and so enthusiastic about anything and everything so I took them into work with me on Monday. (Mum is one of my bosses) and a good friend.  Mum was over the moon with the books and she knew her daughter would be too.  That evening she sent me a lovely photo of her reading the book in bed and told me that she was so excited with the surprise. 

Yesterday out of the blue I received a photo with a drawing on the back from her.  I was so chuffed.  She is under three years old but really lovely. But the greatest prize for me was seeing a little girl being a little girl enjoying her childhood and using her imagination and taking pleasure in books which in today's day and age is exceptional. Bedtime apparently is a favourite time of day as she gets read to by either her mum or dad or her brother.

How lovely.

Its always the simple things that bring so much pleasure.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts