Another Blanket in the Pipeline

Well the idea of one anyway but probably will not get started until the |New Year as I still have unfinished WIPs.  But the idea of a  new blanket for a New Year is very appealing.  I cannot help myself I just cannot sit and have to be doing something even when I am watching the TV.

I have a load of bits and bobs of wool that need to be used up and I have found this gorgeous blanket which I think will be ideal for using up said bits.  Its been worked as a Crochet along and needless to say I have come late to the party but the pattern is there to download and work in due course.  Love the colours but love the variety of stitches also

It is very pretty (sorry blogger will not let me download any photos) please have a look at the link here.


http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=4531578454&blog=2616788



Pattypan

Comments

Popular Posts