Next Year's Christmas Decorations





I went into town at dinner and on my way back to the office I called in at the Works cheapie book shop.  Prior to Christmas they had some lanterns for £10 each which although lovely I was not prepared to pay £10 each for.

Move on a few weeks and the next thing is spend £15 and you would get one of the lanterns free. Today I went in there were not many left.  However they were £5 each.  So I snaffled a couple and they are in the box ready for next year's Christmas.  Which is very appropriate as tomorrow is New Year's Eve and the countdown to another year.




These two lanterns will look lovely on the long oblong mirror I have which is in a white frame which I proposed using as a table centre with the edge surrounded by Greenery. 

Together with these little lanterns



I have four of each.  You can put tea lights in but I managed to get some battery operated flicker tea lights so no naked flames at all although you could if you wanted.  These came from the £ shop

I shall keep my eyes peeled for "bargains" that are not expensive and which I can stockpile during the year as well as make as much as I can.

I have a lot of Christmas cards in readiness for next year.  However I do need to source some Christmas paper as I am running low.  Although I might make that come a nice bright spring day where I can get the paint out and play.

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan


x

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts