All hands to the pump

Being as I have played hookey for most of the weekend I thought it was about time I got down to some serious work in the house.  I am therefore located in the dining room doing the usual monthly strip out making sure everything is clean and tidy.  It needs doing as I need to put stuff away out of the dishwasher as well and it is just pointless popping clean stuff up onto a dresser that needs a good scrub and polish.  So I have started in there.  I am not at work tomorrow  - I have the physio again in the afternoon so I should be able to get quite a bit of the work completed in the dining room even if I carry on tomorrow.  It will be a job well done. 

Once the dining room is done it will be into the kitchen and do the same with that and then the bathroom and so on.  So lots of work to do and I am also working late for the rest of the week.  I need to keep at it.

However tomorrow the front garden is going to get a bit of a tidy up and OH is going to cut the front hedge. If the weather is okay that is - and also the front windows want washing.

There is always plenty to do.

So whilst the rest of you enjoy your Sunday evening I am going to get stuck in and get at least one of the dressers stripped out and everything washed, polished and then popped back.

My items arrived from the Works yesterday  - my crafty bits and bobs and I am well chuffed with them.  So hopefully somewhere down the line I can get a little creative for some autumn garlands for the dressers and also start to get a wriggle on with some Christmas cards, decorations etc.  Well that is the plan.


Above the autumn leaves a further five packets and an embossing folder.


Above three stamps, Santa orientated, Christmas Tree and a sleigh.

Right tea break over have to get a wriggle on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts