Update while i can. Major internet problems at home which have also neen upsettong phone.  So have had no internet at all.  and very hit and miss. Thank you all for your good wishes in respect of my recent surgery.  All jas gone reasonably well to date and i have to go and see the surgeon at the beginning of january. I have been very sore and when i have overdone things my foot goes tight.  However i am getting there very slowly. Being unable to do things has had a knock on effect with my christmad preparations but i can only do what i can do.  Hope you are all tickety booh and in case i cannot get back on line again have a lovely christmas and enjoy every moment.  For once i am going to put my feet up
  Catch you when i can.  Pattypan xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts