New Followers

I notice from the stats that I have some new followers - sorry cannot tell who you are but you are very welcome in any event.

There are lots of posts going back many years - I have yet to catalogue things a little better than they are at the moment but if you type in a word like Christmas on the search facility it should bring up all the posts I have dealt with in relation to that.  I pre-warn you there are lot.  Or an ingredient name like parsnips, piccalilli etc.

Anyway there is lots to read and I hope you enjoy my varied ramblings/rumblings and I hope I inspire you to have a bash at doing things yourself.  Never time to be bored here.

Catch you soon and I love comments.

Take care and catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proper tinned Sterilised Cream - where did it go - Can you still get it - Updated

2025 Another Year Passes

Parsnip, Apple and Ginger Chutney