Some of the Christmas Decorations and accessories I have for Christmas

As most of you know I am nuts about Christmas and I just love Christmas decorations whether they be home made or boughten (as in the words of my friend Bovey Belle).

So I thought I would share some of my decorations with you; I have managed over the years to build up quite a nice collection of things; some of them very expensive "one-offs" and others home spun and made at home but all of them part of my precious collection. The ones below are the ones I have easiest access to at the moment. I have always been bought up to look after the decorations some of which are memories in themselves if bought by a family member or even made.  Irreplaceable.









This cheeky moose is a favourite as well




This Santa and Moose if you pull the strings the legs and arms shoot into the air.









This is one of two brass candle rings I found last year on offer at M & S I think they were £40 apiece but I got the two for £30.


A light up star



















The platter below was bought by an old boss it also has the cake slice to the side.


The cake stand below was a charity shop find but I love the colour of it.



I tend to go for Victoriana meets country in style.

There are loads more - but I cannot get at some of them as they are at the Unit but there are still quite a few more in the house which I hope to find in the next few weeks.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. "These are just a few"! Gosh, you must have a really big collection then Tricia. We have our family favourites which come out every year for the tree and a few baubles to put in the hall and kitchen, along with greenery. I do chose something new which takes my eye most years though, so the pile grows ever bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BB I have been collecting Christmas decorations for over 30 years. I have lots of music boxes, snow globes, automaton figures, lamps, Angels, Angel porcelain decorations, Santas Marching band, . I have about three to four trees I inherited mum's and have three of my own - since putting extra furniture in the house though I just about have room for one. But they are all in good nick so they are not going anywhere. I also have a stack of kits to make decorations in felt, beadwork and embroidery, It will be nice one day to get the house to display them properly. There are then the Cinderella lanterns and coach lights..... My collection is quite extensive. catch you soon. Pattypanxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts