Today has not been a good day

In the greater scheme of things.  To start with I managed to oversleep.  I am normally up around 6:30ish but this morning that was not to be.  I slept right through until 8:22am - I have to be at work for 9:15am.  One little pooch was happily snuggled up with mum and did not stir.

Big gulp much rushing about and I managed to get out the house for 8:55am.  The taxi was early as well but managed to make it safe and sound.

Lunchtime I met a friend for a hot chocolate and a bit of cake.  Whilst talking to her I managed to knock my hot chocolate all over the floor - big mop up session.

Oh and I broke my heel on my shoe; not good when you are about a quarter of a mile from the office and have no other pair with you.

I think it has just been one of those days. Trouble is it sends me off half-cocked for the rest of the day.

If I had a brain I would be dangerous.

Catch you later on.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Don't you just hate when that happens.
    When it rains it pours. (smiles)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunflower

      It happens a little too regularly with me. I am either in it up to my neck or things are rattling round my ankles. Take care. Tricia xx

      Delete
  2. Not a great start, but it can only get better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim,

      It got worse - a couple of other things went wrong at work as well. Just one of those things. Take care. Pattypanx

      Delete
  3. Well, that's the three bad things done with, and tomorrow is another day! Funnily enough, we overslept too - till nearly 9.30!! Now, this is absolutely unheard of for me as I nearly always wake about an hour before I need to take my next dose of my asthma inhalers. I shall put it down to the big dose of garlic I had in my curry last night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BB, fortunately tomorrow came round quite quickly and I was up on time. However it did throw my out for the whole day. Its unlike you to oversleep as you are usually prowling around in the early hours because you cannot sleep. I have never heard of garlic doing that before. Take care. Tricia xx

      Delete
  4. You're not alone, I know these kind of days too! X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts