Monday round up

Very busy day at work again today - been a long day as I did not sleep too well last night as a result of the change in the clocks.  Am always the same when they mess around with things.  However was pleased to see the sunshine this morning and come home in a light evening.  Its been a tad colder this afternoon I was hoping not to have the heating on but have popped it on as I have become a tad chilly whilst pottering in the kitchen this evening despite moving about.  So on it has gone.

I had a very enjoyable lunch out with my work friend today it will probably be the last time we will meet for a fortnight because of Easter. We both ended up having scampi and sweet potato fries.  Went down very well so much so I was not hungry when I got in.  However OH was so I cooked him some butter chicken which he seems to have demolished all on his own.

Last instalment of my book this evening when I go to bed only a few pages to go and then I shall hunt out the other new books that I bought a couple of weeks ago.  If I really enjoy a book I am unable to let it go as quite often I will read the book again and again even though I know the story.  If there are not too many pages might do a row or two of the needlepoint as well will have to see how it goes.

OH is back to work tomorrow.  Am in the process of getting everything ready for him once that is sorted I can start to sort myself out a bit.  I need to sort my nails out and give them a good manicure and a bit of a soak in some oil and make the, look presentable.

I have decided that I am going to try and do some self-maintenance and get my skin a little more moisturised than it is.  The older I am getting the drier my skin seems to be although I do drink quite a bit of water.  I also need to do something with my hair as every time I wash it, it seems to have a mind of its own and despite using an anti-static/frizz solution on my hair it does not seem to do much to control it.  Time for another visit to the hairdressers me thinks.  

Right had better get a wriggle on if I want to get a little time to myself before bed.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts