A little bit of this and that

Still not sorted on the internet hopefullt will get there shortly.  I am okay have kits on as usual but this will only be a fleeting post.
Real life issues have git in the way agai.  Told u it is just the depth that varies!
Hasnt this weather been lovely.  I have lits of plants to put unto the garden and hopefully i will be sble to get started on Tuesday.  I have sime slabs coming at the end of the week to start off a patio area.  This was planned for last year the shed area got done but the patio didnt.  We have already had about 4 barbecues in the last week or so abd hoping to try out the pizza oven on the go shortly and the smoker.  On the food front i have some elderflower vinegar on the go, two large jars of goats cheese crotins in flavoured oil in the fridge two jars of feta cheese in herb oil basil and pine nuts to make home made pesto two horseradish roots to turn into home made horseradish for the freezer 4 sorrento lemons and a bottle of vodka some chillies to dry.  I have 6 bottles of Tarragon vinegar for the pantry shelf.  I am aiming to get a few bits out up for the Christmas hamper front out up as well as well as get veggies growing in the garden.  I am frustrated at not being able to blog though.  Missing u all as well hopefully matters will be resolved soon.  Take care everyone.  Catch u all soon hopefully.  Pattypan xx

Comments

  1. Thanks for popping in with the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your internet is sorted out. Lovely to catch up on what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you. Hope internet gets sorted soon. I miss your regular blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really missing your posts Patty, hope your internet is sorted out soon, love Fluffy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fluffy I am back I think from my mobile but land connection another mattet
      I hope you snd yours are all well take care honey xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts